First of all, the Roman vessel is immersed in cold water, for approx. 30 minutes.
During this time, the lamb's flesh is pricked from place to place. This time I didn't stuff it;) So stung she received a massage with olive oil and herbs. Then it is placed in the Roman bowl, covered with smoked rinds and put in the oven for approx. 30 minutes. Then turn the steak, add the tomatoes cut in half, the garlic cloves and about 200 ml of water;) Put back to cooking about. 40 minutes at 150 degrees, covered.
After the lamb pulp has been cooked, it is served with spinach puree, mashed potatoes, tzatziki and salad;) according to everyone's taste;)
Good luck and good luck!
Chicken Ciulama Recipe for Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Chef Maniac
Glazed Wings Recipe for Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Cake
Slat Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot fasting recipe by Laura Laurențiu
Pork neck recipe with cabbage die, cooked Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Laura Laurențiu
Salmon pudding recipe prepared at Slow Cooker Digital DuraCeramic Sauté 6l by Blog in Tandem
Cooked stuffed turkey recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 6.0L DuraCeramic by Laura Laurentiu
Rolled minced meat recipe in bacon at Slow Cooker 6.0L DuraCeramic Saute by Laura Laurentiu
Transylvanian cabbage soup recipe with smoked shank at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 6.0L DuraCeramic by Cranberry Recipes
Onions, carrots, celery stalks, peppers are cut and placed in a Roman bowl (or tray). Add the mushrooms, 2-3 bay leaves, peppercorns, thyme, rosemary and a pinch of salt. Add two tablespoons of oil. The lamb pulp is washed, cleaned of skins and, as desired, the fat is more or less removed. Cut into suitable pieces. In principle, lamb is not cleaned of excess fat, because it helps to obtain a juicy steak. We prick the pieces of meat with the tip of a knife and stuff them with garlic cloves.
Place the meat on the vegetable bed. Add a glass (100 ml) of water or soup, put the lid on the bowl and put it in the oven. In an hour, take out the bowl, turn the pieces of meat, and check if there is enough sauce in the bowl. If necessary, add a little more water. Put the lid back on and put the tray back in the oven for another hour. Finally, remove the lid for 10 minutes. Even though lamb does not require a long cooking time, we have increased this time to obtain an extremely juicy and tender steak.
If you want a more spicy lamb steak, you can form a mix of spices with which to rub the pieces of meat well, before placing them on the vegetable bed. I chose to serve the lamb steak with a garnish of risotto (rice, butter, pepper, salt, soup, onion) with green onions.
For the lamb liver you need a package of lamb organs (found in any store), lamb leg, apple cider vinegar, thyme, two bundles of green onions, bay leaves, 5 bundles of dill, 5 bundles of parsley , 9 eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
The first thing to keep in mind if you start this recipe is that the lamb purée should be kept in water for a few good minutes to make it easier to work with. It also washes the rest of the organs very well.
The lamb steak cooked in the oven over low heat is particularly tasty. By baking, the meat becomes very tender and juicy, easily detaching from the bone. It can be served with mashed potatoes, natural or au gratin potatoes, sauerkraut or Brussels sprouts, garnished with peas, or green beans and carrots, low spinach and green garlic, etc.
a leg of lamb cut in half from the joint,
salt, pepper to taste,
2 tablespoons oil,
¼ teaspoon turmenic (optional),
½ teaspoon of paprika,
oregano, sage and thyme leaves (fresh or dried),
2 julienned carrots,
2 onions cut into longitudinal pieces,
4 cloves of garlic,
1/2 glass of white wine,
1 cup tomato broth
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Before cooking, bring the meat to room temperature. The lamb's meat is salted and peppered. To preserve its juice, before being placed in the oven, the meat is fried slightly in oil to form a thin crust.
Put the onion and carrots cut into pieces in the remaining oil and cook for 1-2 minutes. The onion and carrots are then placed on the bottom of the dish in which the steak is placed in the oven.
After it has cooled a little, the meat is sprinkled on all sides with a mixture of paprika, turmeric, sage, oregano, thyme and oregano. Place the meat over the vegetables, then sprinkle with wine and pour the broth.
Cover the dish with foil and put in the oven. After 15 minutes, the temperature is reduced to 150 ° C. The steak is left in the oven for an hour and a half or two hours, depending on the size of the pulp. After an hour, remove the foil and sprinkle the steak with the remaining wine.
When the meat comes off the bone slightly, take it out of the oven.
Pass the vegetables and add them back to the sauce left in the steak bowl. The result is a consistent, particularly aromatic and tasty sauce that is served with steak. Good appetite!
The challenge for sheep-based preparations is to remove as much as possible the characteristic smell of sheep and this is usually done by marinating the meat in different kinds of stains.
A variant of stain is the Arabic one based on yogurt, a variant that I tried and that gives spectacular results.
In conclusion, I present a solution for cooking lamb leg with elements from several recipes that combined give an excellent result.
The meat is put in the stew for at least 24 hours before cooking and below I present the ingredients for a stain needed for 1.5 kg of meat, I used the boned pulp:
We start by degreasing the meat as much as possible by removing excess fat and silver skin because much of the strong sheep flavor is given by them.
That's what my cleaned flesh looks like.
Do not overdo it with the elimination of fat, it is good to keep something and cook it.
Wash the lemon well with warm water and grate the peel which is then added to the blender along with the yogurt, garlic, coriander, salt, pepper, and olive oil and mix until the garlic is finely chopped then add the juice from lemon and mix the composition well.
Of all this composition, keep about 100ml in a jar with a lid on the refrigerator until serving, this is the sauce. The rest of the stew is poured into a bowl over the meat and mixed well then refrigerated for a minimum of 24 and a maximum of 48 hours.
Now they drink the two beers in silence.
Remove the meat from the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
If you don't have two ovens, I suggest you continue with the garnish because we will need an oven for this as well, but it can be reheated while the ready-cooked sheep is resting for about 20 minutes, but we'll see about that later. If you have another idea for the garnish then skip the next steps.
For this dish, I suggest as a side dish a mashed potato and broccoli for which you need the following:
Put the potatoes to boil, obviously cut into cubes and when they are almost ready add broccoli and cook together for a MAXIMUM 5 minutes and then remove the broccoli in a colander and drain well and then put on the work table. Drain the potatoes and then crush them well with a fork until you get a puree but not very fine.
Cut the leek into 4 lengths then thin slices and sauté in hot oil until soft then add over the potatoes.
Chop the broccoli with a knife and reach over the potatoes together with the salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and cheese, mix everything well with a fork and leave to cool for a few minutes.
Add the two beaten eggs over the potatoes and mix until you get a homogeneous composition.
Now if you have pastry rings you grease them with oil then put them in the tray on greased baking paper and it with oil then fill them with the above composition.
If you don't have rings, don't despair. I improvised from some disposable pans that I cut and then made rings with the help of a can of beer for the caliber that I caught between them with a stapler.
Okay, now put in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
After removing them from the oven, leave them to cool for a few minutes, then turn them over and leave them like this until the sheep is ready.
I say let's start with the star, that is, meat.
Remove the meat from the stain and drain it well and then rinse it under a stream of cold water and let it drain. Next we will need the following ingredients:
Mix all the above ingredients but keep some of the herbs for the end.
Massage the meat well with the above sauce, place in the cooking pot and put in the hot oven at 220 ° C and leave there for about 40-60 minutes, stirring at intervals of 20 minutes.
Now cover with aluminum foil and leave to rest for 20 minutes while we put the gasket in the oven turned off and leave it there until assembly.
After the sheep has rested, cut it and put it on a plate with the puree, vegetables and the rest of the herbs. Don't forget the yogurt sauce, a dry red wine or an ALE beer.
A successful Easter lunch is about a delicious menu, but also about speed and simplicity in the kitchen. The first Cooking Class by Zepter Romania workshop brings a selection of 6 recipes suitable for the Easter meal, tasty, good-looking and easy to cook recipes, which will be to the liking of both the family and the guests. Everything is simple, practical and immediately applicable, because Zepter is primarily about utility and simplifying life.
1. Pasta with vegetables:
A bottle of mashed tomatoes
Tricolor bell peppers
Mushrooms 200 g
Pasta- 100 g
100 ml of water
Basil, mosaic pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
Put all the ingredients (except oil and spices) in the cold Zepter bowl. The heat source is given on average for 5 minutes after which it is reduced to a minimum and kept for about 20 minutes. At the end, add the oil, basil and freshly ground pepper.
2. Eggplant salad:
Cut the eggplant in half and place in the cold bowl with the peel on the base. The heat source is given to the medium until the indicator needle of the thermal control reaches half of the green area. Turn off the source and leave for about 10 minutes with the lid on. Remove the eggplants from the bowl, remove the core with a spoon and drain in a strainer.
Then, put the drained eggplant, onion and oil in the Micsy container and mix everything with the multicooker.
3. Steak with orange sauce and basmati rice
Boneless chicken breast
1 tablespoon mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 small chili pepper
mix spices: cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, garlic powder
The chicken breast is massaged with the spice mix, then placed in the cold frying pan, and the heat source is set to medium for 5 minutes. During this time, make orange juice with More Juice Press. After 5 minutes, turn the breast, add the juice, mustard and chili pepper, and the heat source is given for at least 10 minutes. Add the honey and turn off the source, then leave for another 15 minutes.
Put a measure of rice with two measures of boiling water on medium heat source. When the indicator needle is in the middle of the green area, stop the source and leave it with the lid on for 15 minutes.
4. Colored eggs with crepe paper
Pour the water and vinegar into a Zepter bowl. On top of the bowl is placed another perforated bowl in which are placed defatted white eggs. Put the lid on and let it steam for 10 minutes.
Crepe paper cut into 15 & # 21515 cm squares and lightly moisten. Each egg is completely folded in paper and remains so for about 3 minutes, until the paper dries. Unwrap the eggs and grease them with oil.
5. Beef steak with mushroom sauce, green pepper, mascarpone and ricotta
Heat a grill pan at medium source until the indicator needle enters the green area of the dry dial thermal control. Place the steak in the bowl, press lightly with a fork, put the lid on and leave for 1.5 minutes. Turn on the other side and leave for 1.5 minutes. Turn off the source and leave with the lid on for 5 minutes. Then remove the steak and let it rest.
During this time, put the sliced mushrooms and the green pepper in the bowl and let the heat source on for 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of ricotta and 4 tablespoons of mascarpone, mix and stop the source. Leave for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Lamb in the dome
A lamb knuckle
4 red onions
500 g carrots
1 kg of potatoes
Mix of Mediterranean plants & # 8211 thyme, rosemary
Spice mix - to taste (paprika, turmeric, hot peppers / chili, cumin, fennel)
Optional - a little rose wine
Season the lamb well with the Mediterranean mix, then place it in the bowl, without adding any fat. Place the cleaned, washed and cut vegetables next to the lamb, cover and leave for 5 minutes at medium temperature. Then reduce the source to the minimum temperature so that everything is prepared slowly, in its own juice for 75 minutes. The vessel is shaken from time to time. After 75 minutes, remove the dish from the heat source and leave it covered for another 15 minutes. In the last 15 minutes of preparation, you can easily pour a little rose wine (it is not necessary because in Zepter dishes everything can be cooked without the addition of liquids, in its own juice). Serve with green onions and radishes.
About Zepter International
Zepter International is a multibrand company that produces, sells and distributes exclusive consumer goods of the highest quality worldwide, mainly through its own network of sales consultants, but also through exclusive stores.
Mr. Philip Zepter is not only the founder of the company, but also the founder of the Zepter philosophy - a philosophy of healthy lifestyle and perfection aimed at maintaining the health of current and future generations and solving ecological problems.
Zepter's wide range of products includes: medical products, cosmetics, artistic home accessories, home sanitation and home security products, banking, insurance and telecommunications, as well as luxury products.
On the occasion of the fast-approaching Easter holidays, this time we offer you a menu from other lands & # 8230 If you want to try something other than our traditional dishes, the recommendations below are a bit more sophisticated, but also include the indispensable lamb & # 8230 8230 prepared, however, as in the mountainous area of Abruzzo. We hope you try and appreciate the news proposed by retete.eva.ro.
I. is a cake invented by mistake in Italy in the 15th century. The preparation of a cook, who legend has it called Toni, was burned, so he had to quickly bury something in place.
Using a few simple ingredients, he made a kind of cake, which conquered the taste buds of Ludovico di Moro, who, delighted, asked who made the bread. He was told that Toni! Ludovico replied: "This should be Toni's bread" & # 8211 meaning "pane di Toni", panettone! There is a big difference between homemade and bought Panettone. If you don't believe us, try the recipe!
Ingredients and quantities:
& # 8211 30 grams of dry yeast
& # 8211 600 grams of flour
& # 8211 100 grams of powdered sugar
& # 8211 200 grams of butter
& # 8211 a few tablespoons of milk,
& # 8211 3 eggs
& # 8211 The peel of an orange and a lemon, finely grated
& # 8211 200 grams of raisins (white and red)
& # 8211 100 grams of dried apricots, cut into raisin-sized pieces
& # 8211 Roasted and crushed almonds in pieces
& # 8211 a pinch of salt.
Method of preparation:
1. Dissolve the dry yeast in two or three tablespoons of warm milk and mix it with a teaspoon of flour, then let it rise for 20-30 minutes in a warm place.
2. Mix the prepared yeast and salt in the freshly sifted flour, adding the soft butter, sugar and eggs in turn. Knead the dough until it becomes soft.
3. Mix the raisins, chopped apricots and almonds, lemon peel and orange into the dough.
4. Grease a tall-walled pan well with butter and line it with aluminum foil. Grease with butter and then line with flour.
5. Make a large crust out of all the dough and put it in the pan. Let it grow for about an hour, in a warm place, covered with a clean towel and slightly damp. Grease it with beaten egg and put it in the oven (heated well at 180 degrees), over low heat, about 45 minutes.
6. It is ready when it has become firm, acquiring a golden crust. Let it cool well in the pan in which it was baked, then you can serve.
Tip: It is deliciously powdered with sugar or greased with honey, along with a sweet wine or cocoa with milk. It can be glazed with chocolate or fruit cream.
Ingredients and quantities:
& # 8211 3 sour apples, peeled and peeled, cut into thin slices
& # 8211 100 grams of toffu (soy milk cheese), cut into cubes
& # 8211 2 Cut celery
& # 8211 6 lettuce leaves
& # 8211 2 tablespoons white rice or apple cider vinegar
& # 8211 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (made without eggs)
& # 8211 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, sea salt and pepper to taste.
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the apples with the celery, vinegar and toffu.
2. Put the lettuce leaves on plates and then place the composition.
3. Mix the mayonnaise with the sesame seeds and place on top.
III. Endive salad
Ingredients and quantities:
& # 8211 1/2 kg of endive
& # 8211 30 ml lemon juice
& # 8211 40 ml oil
& # 8211 10 grams of sea salt.
Method of preparation:
The endives are carefully cleaned of the outer leaves and any impurities, washed quickly under a strong stream of water (otherwise they become bitter), cut into suitable cubes, salted and then mixed with the sauce made of oil and lemon juice.
IV. Lamb leg ALL & # 8217ABRUZZESE
A hot dish typical of the mountainous area of Abruzzo. Traditionally, mutton should be used over a large copper dish. But the lamb is so tender that its flesh comes off its bones. The steak is delicious with polenta (the famous Italian polenta).
Ingredients and quantities:
& # 8211 700 grams of onions
& # 8211 3 large hot peppers (chilli)
& # 8211 6 cloves of garlic
& # 8211 2-3 kg lamb leg
& # 8211 45 ml of oil
& # 8211 tarhon
& # 8211 75 ml of dry white wine
& # 8211 3 cans of 400 grams with peeled tomatoes
& # 8211 salt and pepper
& # 8211 400 grams of polenta.
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the onion not too small. Cut the peppers into strips the length of a finger. Finely chop the hot pepper.
2. Peel the garlic and leave the puppies whole. Season the lamb well.
3. Heat 15 ml of oil in a large, deep saucepan or a roasting pan that is large enough to fit the lamb's foot. Brown the lamb well everywhere. Set it aside and remove the burnt fat.
4. Heat the remaining oil and lightly fry the onion, hot peppers, garlic and tarragon, together, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until they begin to turn golden. Everything takes about 5 minutes.
5. Add the wine and tomatoes, boiled for 10 minutes. Place the lamb meat over the vegetable mixture and season well. Sprinkle with grease and cover with a lid. Bake on the right heat for 4 hours, greasing with fat from time to time. Let it cook, then uncover the dish for more than an hour.
6. To serve, remove the lamb leg and cut it into pieces. Serve with sauce and polenta, both placed separately in large bowls.
V. Desert specific italian & # 8211 Cassata di sulmona
No less famous than Cassata Siciliana, the dessert we propose will delight your taste senses: a Madeira cake syruped with Amaretto liqueur, with chocolate icing and a layer of pralines, chocolate cream and hazelnuts.
Ingredients and quantities:
& # 8211 125 grams of caster sugar
& # 8211 50 grams of peeled, fried almonds
& # 8211 175 grams of chocolate
& # 8211 125 grams of fried hazelnuts
& # 8211 2 tablespoons grated sugar
& # 8211 2 tablespoons grated cocoa powder
& # 8211 300 ml of cream
& # 8211 350 grams of sponge cake
& # 8211 150 ml of Amaretto liqueur
& # 8211 50 grams of butter.
Method of preparation:
1. Lightly melt the sugar in a small bowl with a thick bottom. Do not mix. When the sugar has turned golden, remove from the heat. Stir in the almonds, pour over a sheet of waxed paper and let cool.
2. Finely grind the almonds. Set them aside in a medium-sized bowl. Cut into not too small pieces 90 grams of chocolate and hazelnuts. Mix them and set them aside in another medium-sized bowl. Sift the powdered sugar and cocoa into a third medium-sized bowl.
3. Beat the cream very lightly until it becomes hard (without exaggerating, so that it does not cut or become buttery). Spoon a third of the amount of cream into each bowl.
4. Cut the Madeira cake (sponge cake) into thin slices. Line a tray with cake or cellophane cake. Base on a layer of sponge cake, covering the entire bottom of the pot. Sprinkle with a little liqueur. Spoon almond cream on top, place another layer of sponge cake, sprinkle again with liqueur.
5. Sprinkle chocolate and hazelnut cream on top, add another layer of sponge cake and sprinkle with liqueur. Put all the cocoa cream on top, then what is left of the chocolate and hazelnut cream. Cover with another layer of sponge cake and sprinkle with what's left of the liqueur. Cover with cellophane and place something heavy on top, over a cardboard the size of the tray in which you put the cake. Refrigerate overnight.
6. Melt the remaining chocolate in a bain-marie in butter in a small bowl of Jena. Mix them well. Remove the cassata from the cold, remove the cellophane and pour the melted chocolate on top. Smooth and coat the cake in melted chocolate with a spatula. You can serve it immediately or you can even freeze the cake until the date of serving.
1. Divide the lamb pulp into four, wash and wipe with an absorbent kitchen towel. Season with salt and pepper, grease with a little olive oil, sprinkle with thyme and rosemary, sprinkle with red wine and leave in the fridge for a few minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel and wash the potatoes, cut into suitable pieces, season with salt and white pepper and fry in hot oil on one side and on the other. Remove and drain on an absorbent napkin, and then place in a pan with a little oil.
3. Remove the lamb from the refrigerator and brown for a few minutes in a little oil. Then place it over the potatoes, cut the garlic cloves, place them in the pan and put them in the hot oven.
4. After sitting in the oven and browning, sprinkle the steak and potatoes with wine and serve with beetroot salad or lettuce, garnished with rosemary sprigs.