Yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil are mixed with warm water and poured over flour. Knead everything until you get an elastic dough. If necessary, warm water can be added. The obtained dough is left to rise for 30 minutes.
Spread the dough in the tray and spread the ketchup over the dough and then sprinkle the thinly sliced salami, ham and finely chopped mushrooms. Put in the oven heated to 250 degrees for 15_20 minutes, depending on the oven.
Remove the tray from the oven, put the grated cheese and cheese and bake for another 3 minutes to melt the cheese and cheese. Serve hot but it goes just as well and cold. Good appetite!
What is important, from my point of view, even when we rush things through the kitchen, is to make sure that the product will be easily digestible. It is not at all a solution to mix flour with yeast and water and let the dough “sit for a while”, then spread it on the sheet and throw it in the oven.
More and more often we hear about indigestion and allergies caused by bakery / pastry products. These occur especially when the leavening of the dough is incomplete. That's why, even if this dough is ready to bake in less than an hour, during this time it has gone through the two obligatory leavenings of yeast or natural mayonnaise doughs. To shorten the waiting time I used other means, but I did not skip the leaven. After kneading, I let the dough rise until it doubled in volume and after portioning, it was left to rise once more.
I resorted to this recipe for all possible "tricks" to speed up the fermentation. We used hot water for kneading, so that the yeast has an environment conducive to development from the beginning. I lightly heated the bowl in which I was going to leaven the dough. I used 1 teaspoon of sugar to activate the yeast. I also used 1 teaspoon of vinegar, which works as a real catalyst for yeast. Last but not least, I leavened the dough in the preheated oven at 30 ° C, in which I put a tray with boiled water. The steam contributed to the creation of an atmosphere identical to that of pastry leaveners. All this made the leavening of the homemade pizza dough much faster.
1. Preheat the oven to 30 ° C (for gas ovens, turn on the oven for 3-4 minutes then turn it off) and place a large bowl in it, to heat gently.
2. Rub the yeast with the sugar until liquefied and then dilute with a little warm water. If you use dry yeast, mix it with the sugar and dissolve it in warm water, added a little at a time. Dissolve the yeast in the remaining amount of water recommended for the dough (150 ml in total). Add the vinegar to the yeast water and mix well.
3. In a large bowl, in which we will knead, put the flour and make a place in the middle. Slowly pour the water with the yeast and vinegar, mixing with a wooden spoon. We will continue mixing until the wooden spoon becomes inefficient.
4. Clean the leftover dough glued to the wooden spoon, recovering it, then sprinkle the salt on the entire surface of the dough in the bowl. Gently incorporate the salt, with your fingertips, then start kneading.
5. Knead the dough vigorously, manually or with the robot, until well blended. Then add the olive oil, of which we will keep aside about 1 teaspoon. Knead the dough further until it becomes elastic and smooth, detaching from the walls of the bowl. The dough should be rather moist to the touch, in no case oily but non-sticky. I kneaded by hand and it didn't take me more than 7-8 minutes in total, we don't need to knead very much.
1. Once the dough is well kneaded, take the warm bowl, prepared in advance and grease with the preserved olive oil. Shape the dough into a ball, place in this lukewarm bowl and lightly cover with a clean kitchen towel.
2. Immediately pour 1 liter of boiled water into a tray and carefully place the tray in the lowest position of the oven.
3. Place the bowl with the dough, covered with the napkin, somewhere in a medium position in the oven, then close the door. In 25 minutes the dough rises as if by magic, more than doubling in volume.
1. Sprinkle the worktop with flour, turn over all the dough in the bowl and flatten with your palms.
2. With a knife or a special pastry cutter, divide the piece of quick pizza dough into 2 identical pieces. From each piece of dough you can get a pizzama, with a diameter of 28 cm. Shape, in turn, each piece, in the form of a well-tensioned ball, bringing the edges of the dough to the middle and pressing them to stick, then rotating the dough on the work surface.
3. Once shaped both pieces of quick dough for pizza, cover with double layer kitchen towels. It is best for the towels to be slightly damp and it is essential to be perfectly clean. Leave on the work surface for another 15 minutes, during which time the oven is switched on and heated to 230 ° C.
1. The pizza top can be shaped by hand, it is an elastic dough, which is easy to work with. Without being an experienced pizzaiolo, I did so, you can watch how it works in the video tutorial above. As well, however, you can spread the dough with the rolling pin.
2. For baking, you can use a special stone for pizza, as I used in the recipe for Tarte Flambe e. If you use it, it is important to be well, well heated. This time, I used a perforated plate (from the oven), lined with baking paper, on which I placed my pizza top quickly. Obviously, you can use any tray for baking this homemade pizza top, with imperceptible differences.
3. After shaping and placing in the tray / on the shovel (for transfer to the hot stone), sprinkle the pizza with the tomato sauce. Now add your favorite toppings. My sauce was as simple as possible: scalded and peeled tomatoes, finely chopped, a little dried basil, salt and pepper. As a topping, I only used slices of mozzarella, as in the margherita pizza recipe (which is my and my family's favorite).
4. I baked the two homemade pizzas in a preheated oven at 230 ° C for 8 minutes. I took it out of the oven and added some fresh basil leaves on top. I grinded black pepper, sprinkled with a few drops of olive oil and it's ready to enjoy!
Searching for Pizza With Ham And Mozzarella information? You are in the right place. At maarslet-pizza.dk you can find everything you want to know about Pizza Cu Sunca Si Mozzarella. And of cause you can order a tasty pizza! So find info and order pizza online!
For the dough, mix the warm water with the sugar and the yeast and leave it for 5 minutes. Add the yogurt and salt and then, gradually, the flour. Because the formation of the dough depends very much on the consistency of the yogurt, if it comes out too soft and does not maintain its shape, you can add a little more flour. Knead a soft dough that is left to rise until it doubles, about 30 minutes.
After leavening, it is divided into 2 equal parts. Each ball is kneaded a little on a floured surface and stretches in the shape of a circle with a diameter of about 30-35 cm.
For topping you can use whatever you have at hand and you like it. I usually avoid loading a lot of pizza. Tomato sauce with olive oil, a few thin slices of ham and mozzarella.
1 serving of French bread dough or 1 serving of pizza dough
450 gr cheese (I used goat cheese + mozzarella in equal quantities)
200 gr mushroom mushrooms
10-12 tablespoons fried Tomato sauce from Heinz (or Spanish-style tomato sauce)
Servings: 3 large pizzas
1. Ingredients for pizza
4. Dump the dough on the work table
5. Dough on baking paper
6. Roll out the dough and grease it with tomato sauce
7. Sprinkle with cheese and oregano
9. Baked mushroom pizza
Searching for Fasting Cheese Pizza information? You are in the right place. At maarslet-pizza.dk you can find everything you want to know about Pizza Cu Cascaval De Post. And of cause you can order a tasty pizza! So find info and order pizza online!
From a kg of flour, a crust will come out for about 3 pizza trays. If you like thinner dough, then 4 trays will come out.
Put the flour in the bowl. We make a hole in the middle and put hot water in which we dissolved the yeast with the sugar. Add the oil, salt and mix with a spoon, then knead well by hand. Let it grow in a warm place.
We prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients mentioned above.
We will spread the dough on the work table, lined with flour. We put it in a pan greased with oil, and on top we put sauce, cheese, ham, bacon, mushrooms, bell peppers and anything else you want.
Bake on high heat for a few minutes, until the cheese is melted and the dough is crispy.
Now I'll tell you one recipe simple and with a guaranteed effect.
Homemade pizza is the tastiest. If you didn't know what to make tonight, try the pizza with mushrooms and ham. If it's movie night, it's the perfect choice.
Duration: 1h 30
First we prepare the dough and let it rise. During this time we clean the mushrooms and slice them. Put the olive oil in a pan to heat and add the mushrooms. Season and let them boil in their own juice. We leave them on the fire until they have no water at all. Grate the cheese and salted cheese. In a bowl, mix the ketchup with the tomato juice. We cut the ham into thin slices.
Heat the oven to maximum temperature. From the pizza dough I chose to make two smaller pizza rounds. Grease the baking paper with a little oil. We take half of the dough and spread it by hand or with a spatula. The dough should be a few millimeters thick, but this also depends on everyone's preferences.
Put 2-3 tablespoons of sauce on the pizza top and spread it. Sprinkle with salted cheese. Place the ham and mushrooms evenly. Put a little more sauce on top. The last layer is cheese.
Transfer the baking paper to the grill on the stove. We introduce pizza with mushrooms and ham in the oven. Let it bake for 10-15 minutes, until it becomes crispy.
Let the pizza cool for a few minutes and then we can slice it. Yummy! Hurry up or you may run out of slices as good as it gets!
You can find more homemade pizza recipes here.
I am also waiting for your opinions on the facebook, instagram and pinterest pages.
* For the dough :, * 150 ml water, * 10 g yeast, * 2 tablespoons oil, * 1/2 teaspoon salt, * 1/2 teaspoon sugar, * 250-260 g flour, * For the filling :, * 200 g ham chicken breast, * 4-5 fresh mushrooms, * 100 g corn kernels (frozen), * 100 g mozzarella, * For the sauce :, * 150 ml tomato juice, * 2 cloves garlic, * 1/2 teaspoon sugar, * salt, pepper, basil
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h